Monday 6 July 2009

Trial and error

I've just published a short post on ADSET's business info blog about the ADSET stand at the Association for Careers Education and Guidance's conference and exhibition.

Having discovered just how easy it is (or not as the case might be) here, for those who couldn't get to Cambridge on Thursday or Friday, is a snapshot of what you missed of the exhibition.

Well, that I wrote some time ago and found that one picture is not too difficult but that positioning more than one is a pain. Maybe I need a training course!

So, to save the hassle I've uploaded to my Picasa web album. A couple of things went obviously wrong in this my first serious foray into using my new(ish) camera.
  1. Not all the pictures I thought I'd taken were actually there when I downloaded them. Did I simply not take a picture of a stand, did I delete it by mistake, or are there gremlins in the works.

I did not attend the conference programme itself so can't comment on that but I have no doubt that something will be available on the ACEG website before too much longer.

No comments: