Monday 2 March 2009

Am I sorry?

Well, yes, of course I am. I've just written an "I am sorry" post in the business blog - do I have to grovel here as well?

Maybe I should, but I'm not going to. I've been very busy.

  1. I've just finished the first draft of a new thesaurus which will, when used with the stunning algorithm being developed by APS Ltd (Alan Paull) and InGenius Solutions Ltd (Richard Entwistle and Anthony Au), aid accessing the many different data sets available.
    Don't ask me about the technicalities, please, I just know that I need to get all the terms in the right place so it doesn't matter whether the data is classified (LDCS, JACS etc) or simply "keyworded" the mapping will find the right place (I hope).
  2. Careers Software News is just about ready to print – and so it should be since it is needed for the ICT in careers education and guidance conference at York on Thursday.
  3. February Members' Update (for ADSET members only) will be finished by the end of this week if it kills me – maybe it will as I've still got to read what looks like several hundred journals.

So there you have it – the excuses I have found for neglecting you shamefully!


No comments: