Friday 6 June 2008

Whatuni.com

Reviews of universities and their facilities written by students for students.

http://www.whatuni.com/


Hazel's comment:


I looked at this with the jaundiced eye of "someone of more mature years" since my student reviewer is not currently available. I was disappointed at the underlying structure. I tried my usual information management / library and information science subject search and found nothing in the menus. The advanced search allowed me to look for information science and then proceeded to give me 48 modules at Hertfordshire, a pharmacology course at Ulster and five geographic information science degree courses. Ah well, some of the videos look better made than some of the things I see on facebook and I'm not the one going to university.

No comments: