Thursday 13 December 2007

headhuntme.co.uk

A more focused approach to recruitment that ensures total anonymity for candidates and a highly targeted selection process for recruiters, headhuntme.co.uk is unique.

I'm not sure about "unique" but it is certainly unusual, rare and any other synonym for "nearly unique" that you can think of.
One of the biggest issues for executives and professionals in researching the job market is that their current employer will find out too soon. A look around at what might be available is simply that -- it is not necessarily saying "I'm dissatisfied with what I've got" but could well be saying "The more I look at possible openings the more I like where I am". Guaranteed anonymity during the preliminary process is essential and this is what headhuntme.co.uk offers.

No comments: