Thursday 6 September 2007

No apologies ...

... for putting two Sheldon Comic strips into the shared items on this blog. I know that humour is a very personal thing and you may not find these funny at all but for the first time in a long time I sat at the computer and laughed!
If you're reading this through a feed reader (most people do) then I suggest that you sign up to the feed for the shared items as well since this contains items that I don't feel moved to write about or comment on such as:
  • Sheldon Comic -- but only when something really grabs me
  • 3QuarksDaily which is a real "thinker" of a blog with an extremely eclectic list of topics
  • OnRec providing information about recruitment / vacancy sites. Many of these I personally find a bit "hypey" but if you're in job finding agencies then you could find them useful so I'll continue to share as appropriate.
  • Storm warnings -- as in malware and other immediacy things which are not going to wait until I get around to making a comment (and besides which if CNet or Heise Security News says it's so then I have no need to comment).

No comments: