Thursday 4 August 2011

I've failed #FAIL

to find an accessible (by which I mean free) copy of the interview between Stuart Crainer, editor of Business Strategy Review, and Dame Amelia Fawcett, ex-Morgan Stanley International and probably best known for raising lots of money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer by sailing across the Atlantic. Published in Volume 22 Issue 2 (pp10-16) I found it an inspiration to realise that someone can get right to the top in a competitive business whilst adhering to strong ethical principals at the same time.

I tried to find anything else about this lady that would convey to you the feelings I had whilst reading this article and once again - #FAIL.

The entry in Debrett's People is very clinical, whilst the page on Forbes is so closely formatted as to make it hard to read.


No comments: