Thursday 2 September 2010

Having trouble

I’ve been having trouble recently with Blogger not copying and pasting in Compose mode. Unfortunately, whilst this action does work in Edit HTML mode, and I can read HTML if I really put my mind to it, many of the posts that I have in draft have been sent to Blogger from Google Reader and have the Google Mail header and footer i.e. lots of HTML to get rid of. However, and this is the sad part, if I’m not careful, very careful, I end up deleting some of the text as well!!
The even more annoying thing about this, which is a new phenomenon, is that it does not happen when I use my husband’ computer which has Windows 7 OS.
My netbook was cheap because it is not upgradable from XP SP3 and has served me very well up till now – I do not want to change it but nor do I want to only post when I have access to a different computer (rather naturally creates domestic disharmony).
Anyone got an answer for me?

No comments: