Tuesday 6 May 2008

Trashing your info

I wrote a post this morning this morning about businesses finding their information "trashed" through negative comments being posted to various online fora.

Anita Campbell of Small Business Trends has provided some advice on how to counter this damaging trend.

I thought:

a) I wonder whether it's not just business but information services that find that reputations have been lost through malicious comment; and
b) if you would link through and read about a charity site which I support called Answer4Earth.

Tenuous joining of two stories? Not really.

I support Anita's work but find much of it irrelevant to the UK (as she well knows since I not only read her blog regularly but am also Facebook friends with her) and until VERY recently Answer4Earth was very US-centric in its questions. I found it very difficult to get beyond level 15 because I had to keep guessing which person had done what in a baseball or Super Bowl event. No more! As promised Answer4Earth now recognises where you are from so please, please join me in looking at the ads and planting trees.

No comments: