Thursday 3 April 2008

Oops!

I've broken the rules -- AGAIN! Or at least I've broken the blogging rule that says "regularly" and also the one that tells you that your readers are like houseplants and your posts are their water. Too little and they die (go away), too much and they drown (die = go away).

I actually preferred the comparison between information and wine.
A little is good,
None is not enough,
Too much causes a headache, memory overload and feelings of anxiety.

Whatever or whichever I was ashamed to realise that I've been cheerfully posting to my DRAFTS folder without transferring anything to "published".

How many times over the last year (yes, it is very nearly a year now since I started this) have I promised to be good and post regularly? How many times have I failed to keep my resolution?

You do not need to answer those questions -- the answer is "too many".

I'll try again now to clear the drafts which will mean far too many posts over the next couple of days and then get back onto schedule.

OK?

No comments: