Thursday 10 April 2008

Happy birthday to ... this blog

I find it hard to believe that I've been blogging here for a whole year. It is unfortunate that blogs don't understand the need to buy cream cakes on their birthdays but you can't have everything in this life.

I hope that regular readers are getting the hang of what I'm about after a year and that those of you who are new to this "news" service realise that I include anything that I think will be of interest to careers guidance practitioners (particularly those managing a mountain of information) and/or will help you understand the world in which you are giving information and advice.

You will rapidly realise that this is a somewhat odd not to say eccentric mixture of topics and much of it isn't "new" news.

If you think I'm missing something out then please let me know either by commenting on any blog posting or by emailing direct.
Best to use my AOL email which is: adsetenquiry AT aol DOT com
You do, of course, understand that AT = @ and DOT = . and that you don't put the spaces in

Here's to the next year -- with no health scares if possible.

No comments: