Thursday 28 February 2008

Toodledo

Toodledo is not exactly the greatest brand name I've ever come across but it is, in my opinion, the best "to do" list system I've ever found.

Now I know that listing isn't everyone's preferred way of doing things, and many of those who do like lists will have already settled for a system but ...

I like Toodledo. It's fast to load, responsive to input, and allows me so many ways to look at taks to be done that I could spend hours just playing with it rather than actually doing the work.

I like the people behind Toodledo. They are equally responsive. Example: I was getting a bit tired of ticking off tasks which I had shown as "repeat daily" on Saturdays and Sundays when I hadn't actually done the work as this showed up in the history of work done. I emailed Toodledo -- and got a response within 24 hours. You now have the option to "repeat on weekdays".

Yes, I do get a kickback but only if you sign up to the Pro version (to be honest I haven't as yet but probably will if only to get the full calendar).

Standard is free and, I am assured, will remain so.

Try Toodledo for yourself and see what you think of it.

No comments: