Wednesday 14 November 2007

The best news yet

Headless chickens have nothing on me today -- got the "please come in" letter this morning for Wednesday of next week. The time allocation from now on is very tight. Mr E doesn't drive and I won't be allowed to for three months so I'll need to make sure that the heavy shopping like dog food and seed for the birds is in at least for the first few weeks. I've got a business breakfast tomorrow and then a couple of errands to do for my colleague from The Accounting Bureau (currently on her honeymoon). I'll be going to London on Saturday to do the research for the November issue of ADSET Members' Update, trying very hard not to work on Sunday (washing and ironing isn't work, is it?) and on Tuesday I've booked to go to Amsterdam for the day. That seems to leave me with Friday and Monday for the office work, reading and writing blogs and newsletters and ... write out one hundred times "I must not use this post as a to-do list".

No comments: