Sunday 17 June 2007

New Jacquie Lawson Screensavers

To be honest I think that comments on Jacqui's work would be included in my personal (i.e. about me and my interests/concerns) blog than here in the "it's about work" one BUT ...

The VERY BIG BUT is that I'm a real sucker for the art that Jacqui produces and think it deserves to have the widest possible audience. So, the news that the team based in the South of England has branched out from e-cards to producing screensavers, needs to come in here so that all my readers get the chance to access this fantastic resource. (No monetary connection here -- just a very satisfied customer.)

If you've not come across Jacqui's e-cards before then do please go and look at what's on offer.

Hey, how's this for a friendly "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL"?
Please do not reply to this email. It was sent to you by our computer, which is brilliant at sending emails but completely hopeless at reading them!

No comments: